Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our newest family member - Introducing Nyla


The day I got back to work from being on vacation, this kitty was under the car in the parking lot meowing at me. I tried to ignore her, but then worried about her getting run over. I went to see if she'd run away, thinking she'd be a feral cat, but she didn't. She was skin and bones, and was so hot, that she seemed on the verge of death. She let me pick her up and pet her, so I ran her home. I just couldn't leave her there. Took her to the vet the next day. He said she's actually not a kitten, she's actually full grown, she's just underweight by three or four pounds. Other than that though, she is perfectly healthy. She's very sweet, wanting to be petted anytime
we're willing. Looks like she's staying! PS, it's been
a few weeks now and Nyla has gotten a pot belly.
We're wondering if she's going to have kittens?





























































































































No comments: