Friday, February 13, 2009

Lynda is going to "law school"


This is a picture of ASU's law school where I am going to class on Tuesday/Thursday from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. for family law, and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. for employment law. I need 10 classes to graduate, so maybe next May, I'll be done. Three classes are requireds and the rest are of my own choosing. No homework other than reading the material beforehand, and only one test. Pass/fail and no thesis. Can't beat that!





Right across the street from the law school is my church's institute building where students can go for recreation and study, as well as attend the church services on Sunday. If you take a study class there, you can park in their lot for free!. Right now, I'm parking off campus at the light rail train station and taking the train in. It's only one stop away, so just about 10 minutes of extra time to catch the train and walk to the building.

No comments: