Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve!

Erik spent New Year's Eve at his first church dance for kids 14-18. Our bishop (minister) was a supervisor, so he took these pictures. Erik is dancing with a girl named Kendall.

Erik didn't want to go to the dance and begged me not to make him, but I made him anyway. When he got home, he was pumped and said he was really glad he went, and thinks he wants to go again next time they have a dance...

This is Erik and the bishop's son Caldwell, who is a junior in high school. He's a good kid that Erik looks up to.

Lars, Sarah and I stayed home and hung outside with the neighbors around the firepit. We managed to stay up to midnight and watch the ball drop in New York.

Lars was off this week, and I've been off since Wednesday. It's been much more productive without being sick. I took down the Christmas stuff today and am painting the family room.

Here's to a better 09 than 08 was. Happy New Year!

No comments: