Thursday, September 18, 2008

My new office

This is a picture of the condo where I work. The fenced area is a courtyard that has wicker chairs and side tables so we can sit out there when it's cooler.

This pool is right across from our condo/office. It has tables and chairs under an awning so we can eat lunch out there, although in the summers it's too hot, but I'm looking forward to fall and winter to be able to eat there more. The white wall in the middle of the picture has a waterfall running down it, so the sound is relaxing.

This is the view that you see when you first walk in the front door. This would be the living room if it were just a condo.
These bookcases hold books about various artists, and then you can partially see the kitchen in the background.
This is my desk, which is up on the loft level. It's a bit messy as I haven't had much time yet to actually arrange it. But it's a bright and cheery space and I like that.

This is a sculpture that one of the artists did for us that hangs from the ceiling when you first walk in the front door. You can see the loft level where I work up on the right-hand side.
This is one of the two bedrooms where artists stay in the condo. This is the one on the same level as the loft where I work, and it has a bathroom. Then there is another flight of stairs up to the third level where the master suite bedroom is. That room has a king size bed, a full bath, and a closet as big as Erik's bedroom!

No comments: